Tour Cranbrook Gardens with a trained volunteer to learn about the renowned 40-acre gardens at the former home of George Gough Booth and Ellen Scripps Booth, the philanthropists who founded Cranbrook Educational Community.
Discover the story of the Booths, the history of the property, and the many sculptures and other works of art on the grounds.
MidwestLiving calls Cranbrook House & Gardens one of “7 Midwest Estate Gardens Worth Traveling For.” Book your tour of this beautiful attraction today to find out why!
- Adults: $15
- Seniors (60+): $10
- Full-time Students (with ID): $10
- Cranbrook House & Gardens Auxiliary Members: Free
- AHS RAP Members: Free (reciprocal benefit applies to two people for dual or household memberships)
- Explore Cranbrook Members: Free
- Cranbrook Educational Community Employees: Free
Please click the button at the bottom of this page to reserve your tour of Cranbrook Gardens. Reservations are required by 12:00pm the Friday before each tour. Space is limited.
Please visit our main Cranbrook Gardens Tour webpage for additional details about the tour, including accessibility, our refund policy, and where to go when you arrive.
By registering for this event, you agree to our refund and other policies.