Step back in time to a golden era of craftsmanship on a guided tour of Cranbrook House complemented by lunch in the enchanted manor. Learn about the Booth family and their 1908 English Tudor estate while viewing handcrafted furniture, tapestries, tiles, stained glass, and other works of art. Book your tour and lunch today!
Cranbrook House is an Arts and Crafts-style masterpiece designed by renowned Detroit architect Albert Kahn. It served as the family home of George Gough Booth and Ellen Scripps Booth, the visionary couple that founded Cranbrook Educational Community, for over 40 years.
For the well-being of everyone on the tour:
• Face coverings are optional while inside Cranbrook House.
• Please note that people outside of your party may be seated at your table.
• Stay home if you are not feeling well.
This information was last updated May 11, 2022.
Cranbrook House & Gardens is a historic facility preserved and maintained as closely as possible to its original design. Please contact us at 248.645.3149 or email@example.com with any questions about accessibility.
Buffet Lunch Menu
- Spring greens + hearts of romaine
- Chicken cherry salad + tuna salad
- Hard boiled eggs
- Chopped turkey, chopped ham, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, chopped onions, kalamata olives, house made croutons
- Red wine herb vinaigrette + herb ranch
- Rolls + whipped butter
- Chef’s choice dessert
- Fresh brewed coffee and tea service, ice water, lemonade, and iced tea
Cranbrook House & Gardens Auxiliary Members: $45
How to Register
Please click the button at the bottom of this page to reserve your Cranbrook House tour. Reservations are required 10 days before each tour and lunch.
Location and Parking
380 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Parking is available onsite in our main lot. Additional parking is available on Lone Pine Road. Accessible parking is available just south of the Cranbrook House Courtyard.
Cranbrook House Library photograph by James Haefner. Courtesy of Cranbrook Center for Collections and Research.
Policies & More Information
By registering for this event, you agree to our photography, refund, and other policies. Please visit our Tour Information page to read about these policies and for additional information.